Private Health Exchange for Medicare Eligible Employees
Medicare coverage program now available for your institution's faculty and staff!
Offered under the MHECare umbrella of health insurance solutions, the Medicare program for faculty and staff provides access to information and coverage options that make the transition to Medicare coverage as simple and affordable as possible. Get started today with more information.
There's a growing need
|There's a demand for clarity|
Nearly 93% of newly-eligible Medicare consumers have little-to-no knowledge about the program or their choices.
|Savings for everyone|
Your institution will save on its group health plan premium as faculty ansd staff opt into Medicare coverage. Your employees will save on their health insurance costs, since Medicare coverage is typically less expensive
How the Medicare program works:
- Your institution enrolls in the program.
- Marketing materials are provided to help explain the program to faculty and staff.
- A custom url is developed for your institution, providing access to an online portal.
- Online and offline edcuational resources are provided to clearly explain the Medicare system and health plan choices to eligible faculty and staff.
- Each faculty and staff member is assigned a 1:1 Medicare coach, a licensed expert who will guide them through all aspects of Medicare insruance coverage.
- Enrollment is finalilzed with a Medicare plan that best fits the needs of the individual.
How your institution benefits:
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the program please contact, Jennifer Dahlquist, MHEC vice president at 612-677-2762.