Property Risk Control Information
The MHEC Master Property Program (MPP) provides a variety of property engineering services custom designed to benefit members. The information, documents, and links that follow are all resources provided and available to assist with members’ property risk control programs.
- MPP Summary of Engineering / Loss Control Services
- MPP Property Risk control Standards
- To notify Global Risk Consultants of an impairment, order impairment tags, or to download a Hot Work Permit template, please use the following link: GRC.
- To request a boiler and machinery inspection from Hartford Steam Boiler, please use the following link: HSB Inspection.
- To utilize the online Hartford Steam Boiler Energy Optimization Calculator, please use the following link: HSB Calculator.
- To determine a flood zone for a particular site or address, please use the following link: FEMA’s Flood Map Service Center.
- To address building snow loads, please see the following link: FEMA Snow Load Safety Guide.
- MHEC Valuation Services Preferred Program
- Hartford Steam Boiler Energy Optimization Brochure