MHEC’s has established a portfolio of contracts for Security Services as a result of a competitive request for proposal (RFP) process completed in 2021. The RFP encompassed five product and service categories: Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services (TI), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Managed Security Services (MSS), Security Consulting Services (Consulting), and Security Awareness Training (training).
Contracts currently available are:
- BerryDunn (consulting);
- CampusGuard (consulting and training);
- immixGroup (TI, SIEM)
- Infosec (training);
- LUCY Security Services from Envoy (training);
- Pondurance (TI, SIEM, MSS, consulting, and training);
- RK Consultancy Services, Inc. (consulting); and
- Secureworks from Dell (TI, SIEM, MSS, consulting)
Additional contracts are pending and will be posted as they become available.