MHEC Coronavirus Update
The Midwestern Higher Education Compact is monitoring the evolution of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and will continue to monitor the situation closely in the coming weeks. Health and safety are our top priority.
At this time of uncertainty and until we hear otherwise, our office remains open. However, we’re encouraging our staff to stay home if they are sick and asking those who travel to do so only if it’s business critical. Currently, any upcoming MHEC-hosted events are taking place as planned. Each will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and we will work closely with our attendees to keep them informed of any changes.
- John Hopkins University & Medicine, Coronavirus Resource Center
- The Hope Center, Supporting Students During COVID-19
- Daniel Stanford, Director of Faculty Development and Technology Innovation in DePaul University's Center for Teaching and Learning, Remote Teaching Resources for Business Continuity
- Marsh’s Pandemic Risk Resource Center
- The Chronicle of Higher Education, free access to breaking-news updates
- Inside Higher Ed, Latest Coronavirus News
- EAB, Support your college through the coronavirus crisis
- Education Commission of the States, COVID-10 Update