The Creative Commons (CC) contract offers a 15% discount for existing and custom Creative Commons licensing professional learning opportunities to staff and institutional members of the Midwestern Higher Education and its sister compacts. CC is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to helping build and sustain a thriving commons of shared knowledge and culture. Through workshops, consultations and their CC Certificate, CC helps community members develop open licensing expertise, and a deeper understanding of recommended practices for sharing.
Directions to self-register for an online CC Certificate course with the discount:
- Navigate to the Course Registration and select an Educator or Librarian ticket option.
- When you get to the checkout page, enter the promo code (MHEC15) before completing your order.
You might be interested in this contract if you are:
- Faculty, Instructors, and Graduate Students
- Librarians and Library Staff
- Instructional Designers and Technologists
- Directors and staff of Centers for Teaching and Learning
- Academic Leadership (Provosts, Deans, Chairs, Directors)
Assistant Director, Open Education
Director of Open Education
MHEC Vice President
This contract (#MHEC-06152021-CC) is effective June 15, 2021, through June 30, 2023.