Featured Statewide Initiative
Ohio Education Collaborative
- Six Steps to OER Success, Trine University
- OER Savings and Costs
Statewide Data on OER Savings
Estimated 2017-2018 Student Savings in No-Cost/Low-Cost Courses (Open Oregon Educational Resources)
- Open Education Group and OER Research Fellows publications: Find articles and book chapters related to research on OER perceptions and impact in higher education.
- Open Education Group: The Review Project: A summary of all known empirical research on the impacts of OER adoption.
- OER Research Toolkit: Get resources for your OER research, including an OER research guidebook, surveys for students and faculty, and a data collection template.
- Participant Experiences and Financial Impacts: Findings from Year 2 of Achieving the Dream’s OER Degree Initiative: Learn about the impact the OER Degree Initiative has had on students’ perceptions of their OER courses, institutional costs of implementing OER, and student savings.
- MHEC Summary of Open Educational Resources (OER) Work, July 24, 2018